Friday, February 19, 2010

With my deepest gratitude and love

Aisav Ben Yakov Leib My friends,

It looks as if we have done all we can possibly do and that Holy One has other plans for Martin. We came together over such an amazing short period of time to make short work of a monumental task. However, in the end, we could not avert the unspeakable.

Thank you all, for your vigilance, hard work and your s...upport. It has been a marvel to watch so many come forward for one single life.

My last request is for you take a moment this evening and pause for a moment of silence and reflection. I know Martin would want you to think about how you could serve the Creator and humanity. So please, if you can, put your life on pause for a moment, for Martin.
It has been an honor working with you all. God bless you all!

With my deepest gratitude and love,
Aisav ben Yakov Leib

No comments: